Saturday 7 April 2007

Screen writing courses


Adrian Meade occasionally holds them in Scotland and London. I've done Adrian's course before and so have several of my friends. He's inspirational and motivational. More about making a living as a screenwriter and writing TV more than just short films though.

"These classes give an insight into the business side of things (which I think a lot of writers tend to ignore or not think about). Adrian shares his industry knowledge and expertise, and while giving an honest overview of current trends / demands still manages to encourage his audience. His passion for the industry shines through and is deeply infectious. As such, these events not only provide you with loads of insider knowledge, but inspire and encourage. Even if you decide against trying your hand as a writer for TV, many of the tips are equally applicable to other career aspects! Having done both of these classes I came away fired up and probably bored my friends rigid as I couldn't stop raving about it for weeks! I can't recommend this enough!"Jane Walker, Edinburgh

More info at the MeadeKerr website.

No comments: